The Pen to Paper Press Podcast is recorded with a remote recording tool called Riverside.fm and in this video I share quick tips to prepare for your recording session.
- Use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browser, or the Riverside mobile app
- Check your internet connection. To avoid any interruptions, make sure your WiFi is working properly.
- Find a quiet location. You don’t need a professional studio or anything but don’t be at the local coffee shop with extra background noise.
- If possible – use an external mic.
- If you have them, wear headphones. Headphones keep out the unwanted noises and make your host easier to hear.
- Have your video on. This way I can feature your a pearl of wisdom or two on social media!