Recording the Podcast
The Pen to Paper Press Podcast is recorded with Zoom or Riverside.fm. We will determine which platform we’ll use prior to recording the conversation.
Important information for recording with Riverside.fm
The Pen to Paper Press Podcast is often recorded with a remote recording tool called Riverside.fm and in the video I share quick tips to prepare for your recording session.
- Use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browser, or the Riverside mobile app
- Check your internet connection. To avoid any interruptions, make sure your WiFi is working properly.
- Find a quiet location. You don’t need a professional studio or anything but don’t be at the local coffee shop with extra background noise.
- If possible – use an external mic.
- If you have them, wear headphones. Headphones keep out the unwanted noises and make your host easier to hear.
- Have your video on. This way I can feature your a pearl of wisdom or two on social media!